Iowa Laser Scanning Services
As one of the largest laser scanning providers in America PMC provides our customers with advanced 3D laser scanning services through cutting edge equpipment and computer software, proficiency in Architectural, Manufacturing and Industrial Plants scanning and modeling. We provide exceptional client service and ongoing supposrt. If you are looking for a 3D laser scanning services in Iowa, call PMC today
PMC is a team of highly-qualified individuals with outstanding technical, communication, and teamwork skills. To every customer, we bring our exceptional focus, leadership qualities, and proven record of success. Listed below is what PMC also offers.
Why choose PMC for your Laser Scanning Services
- Rapid Response – Our teams can be on your site by the next business day and capture hundreds of scans per day. With enough staff and equipment to support any scanning project you can count on PMC to complete your project in a timely manner.
- Accuracy– Our Laser scanners collect millions of data points allowing for dimensions and positions to have a high level of accuracy. Our field and modeling teams are highly experienced to ensure that every phase of your project meets the accuracies needed for your project to succeed.
- Extensiveness – PMC’s scanners create three dimensional coordinates (x,y,z) from all visible surfaces within the sight of the scanner. This allows for a level of detail to be captured even when its completely dark or extremely bright.
- Non-Contact -. Laser scanners are non-contact devices that range up to 300 yards. This allows for little work disruptions or facility idle time.
- Our Safety – PMC is focused on making sure that we safely scan a project. Of course, using scanners helps diminish safety risk but PMC goes beyond with a fully developed safety policy and aggressive staff training. In addition, we are fully insured and able to meet the most restrictive site safety restrictions.
- Beyond the Scan – Laser scanning is only the start of a reality capture project. Although it often pays for itself with reducing or eliminating return site trips there is much more that a project team can gain from a laser scan. To support your team, we offer multiple levels of modeling, support for all major CAD/BIM platforms and many other derived datasets including inspection reports
3D Laser Scanning with PMC in Iowa
PMC is a leading provider of quality terrestrial scanning, metrology, drone capture, and building information modeling solutions to support all digital twin and digital mapping projects. Our teams utilize the skills and software tools commonly used by our clients.
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
- Autodesk Factory Design
- Autodesk Recap
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk 3D Max
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- Bentley MircoStation
- Bentley Speedikon
- ClearEdge Speedikon
- ClearEdge 3D Edgewise
- Faro Scene
- PointSense Kubit
- Leica Cyclone
PMC Delivers 5-star Service in Iowa
PMC’s team of experts provides the highest quality 3D laser scanning in Iowa. We provide fast responses, technical expertise, and form great relationships with our clients. As our clients, you can trust us to provide you with the best experience as we walk you through our process from kick-off meetings to the final deliverable. PMC brings expertise in many areas, including digital engineering, architecture, VDC+O, and building information modeling. With PMC’s knowledge and experience we provide your team with service to save you time and money for your next project.
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Comparative Analysis
- Deformation Analysis
- Floor Flatness Analysis/Contour Mapping
- New Construction Accuracy Analysis/Comparative Analysis
- Point Cloud Modeling Training Webinars
- Reconciliation of Clients 2D Design Drawings
- Reconciliation of Clients 3D Design Model
- Structural Steel Shape Probability Analysis
- Template Modeling
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
- Point Cloud Data (Raw Data)
- 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D Non-Intelligent Models
- 3D BIM Models
- Web Hosted point clouds – Free viewer with photos overlaid on point cloud
PMC offers laser scanning services for multiple Industries
- Architectural and Historical Documentation
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Commercial Sites
- Health Care
- Industrail Facilities
- Manufacturing and Assembly Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Overhead Clearances
- Process Plants
- Power Plants
- Residential Sites
- Stadiums, Arenas and Theatres
- Space and Aeronautics
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Marine and Shipping
- 3D Gaming and Software Development
Each of these industries provides PMC unique opportunities to capture, analyze, and define existing conditions through safe, non-contact means. We have saved clients millions of dollars in 3D scanning of buildings with accurate and complete models to aid in design, visualization, space definition, prefabrication, and clash detection.