RSVPing is closed at this time.
Workcell Optimization and Ergonomic Analysis Using Jack Human Simulation Software. Jack software from Siemens helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of the
Workcell Optimization and Ergonomic Analysis Using Jack Human Simulation Software.
Jack software from Siemens helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of the product lifecycle. This advanced, trusted product enables you to size your human models to match worker populations. PMC’s expert simulation team will unlock the power of the software to test your designs for injury risk, user comfort, energy expenditure, and other important human parameters. We have more than a decade of experience leveraging Jack software to help our customers conduct reach analysis and fatigue analysis, define manufacturing processes to optimize human movements, and even build customized training modules.
Jack Software Benefits
- Assess ergonomics throughout product lifecycle
- Create human-friendly designs
- All-in-one environment for ergonomic analysis
- Uncover human feasibility issues
- Communicate issues
- Visualize potential solutions
Jack Software Features
- Anthropometrically accurate human figures
- Biomechanically accurate human figures
- Visually realistic human figures
- Task simulation engine generates series of activities
- Static and real-time fatigue, low-back analysis, etc.
- BIOSH, OWAS, RULA standards
- Fast human manipulation controls
- Most comprehensive set of tools
- Extensive motion tracking support
- Force-influenced posture prediction
- Vision and Reach envelopes
- SAE guidelines
Manufacturing & Ergonomic Analysis Case Study: https://bit.ly/36dFTHs
Other Ergonomic Solutions With PMC.
Process Simulate Human helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of your product lifecycle. Process Simulate Human enables you to size your human models to match worker populations, as well as test your designs for multiple factors, including injury risk, user comfort, reachability, energy expenditure, fatigue limits and other important human parameters.
PMC’s Process Simulate Human Services Include
- Optimize human movements
- Fatigue analysis
- Reach analysis
- Customized Training
Other PMC Services:
Laser Scanning & 3D Modeling: https://bit.ly/3iY6LQg
Facility Layout & Material Flow Optimization: https://bit.ly/2SgLZQ1
Part Scanning & Reverse Engineering: https://bit.ly/3jSIM5s
Manufacturing Productivity: https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8
Program Management: https://bit.ly/2HDTA9d
Quality Assessment & Roadmap: https://bit.ly/3m4339L
For More Information Contact Us At The Following Below:
Social Channels: Facebook: https://facebook.com/PMCORP/
PMC, Your Partner In Productivity Improvement!
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm