RSVPing is closed at this time.
As part of PMC’s productivity improvement in manufacturing seminar series, this webinar will review basic kitting principles, advantages of kitting to the assembly line, the difference between kitting and sub-assemblies,
As part of PMC’s productivity improvement in manufacturing seminar series, this webinar will review basic kitting principles, advantages of kitting to the assembly line, the difference between kitting and sub-assemblies, and several other aspects of using kitting in a lean manufacturing environment. The presentation will include pictures of kitting cells and proven pick and delivery methods.
PMC Solutions for Industrial Manufacturing are organized into four categories. http://bit.ly/2IVDYiy
- 1. Engineering Productivity Solutions Integrated product and process development with secure, synchronized data management that reduces time to market. Solutions include Program Management, Requirements Management, PDM, Configuration Management, CAD Data Integration, Collaboration, Modeling and Simulation, and Virtual Prototyping.
- 2. Manufacturing Productivity Solutions Continuous process improvement that increases productivity while simultaneously increasing quality, and improving safety in the workplace. Solutions include Work Measurement, Capacity Planning, Part & Assembly Planning, Plant Optimization, Simulation, Scheduling, Lean, Ergonomics, Occupational, Health and Safety, Environmental Management, and Project Management.
- 3. Quality Solutions PMC provides quality services that exceed customer expectations. Services include international standard certifications, quality core tools, auditing, quality management system integration programs, Six Sigma (DMAIC), Design For Six Sigma (DFSS), and Effective Problem Solving (8D Methodology). PMC partners with Siemens to provide a complete suite of Quality Management products such as CompliantPro and QMS Professional.
- 4. Supply Chain Management Solutions Strategic and tactical alignment of OEMs and suppliers that provide agility to meet changing demand and production schedules. Solutions include Strategic Network Planning, Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, Supplier Development, Transportation Planning, and Route Optimization.
PMC 3D Manufacturing Environment Benefits — https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8
We specialize in modeling and analysis in all aspects of factory design and optimization from 3D design and visualization to material flow analysis, to material handling system design, to plant simulation. Having such a vast spectrum of services, PMC can provide expertise on both the fronts of scaling up the production to meet increased demand as well as improving efficiency. Whether you need assessment, consulting, program management, software, or training, PMC provides a comprehensive set of services to help your success with factory design and optimization.
Our Solutions are targeted for aerospace & defense, automotive, and industrial manufacturing industries. Our Building Design and BIM Solutions are targeted for AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) industries.
Other PMC Services:
- Laser Scanning & 3D Modeling: https://bit.ly/3iY6LQg
- Facility Layout & Material Flow Optimization: https://bit.ly/2SgLZQ1
- Parts Scanning & Reverse Engineering: https://bit.ly/3jSIM5s
- Manufacturing Productivity: https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8
- Program Management: https://bit.ly/2HDTA9d
- Quality Assessment & Roadmap: https://bit.ly/3m4339L
Obtain more information and contact PMC at the following:
- [email protected]
Follow our social media accounts at the following links:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/PMCORP/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMC_Corp
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/pmc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pmcorporation/
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/PMCvideos
PMC, Your Partner In Productivity Improvement!
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 11:45 am