RSVPing is closed at this time.
PMC engineer gives you an in-depth look at optimizing the workcell in manufacturing and industrial engineering plants using Siemen’s Jack Simulation/Ergonomic software. Workplace ergonomics is the science of designing the workplace, keeping in
PMC engineer gives you an in-depth look at optimizing the workcell in manufacturing and industrial engineering plants using Siemen’s Jack Simulation/Ergonomic software.
Workplace ergonomics is the science of designing the workplace, keeping in mind the capabilities and limitations of the worker. A workplace ergonomics improvement process removes risk factors that lead to musculoskeletal injuries and allows for improved human performance and productivity.
An effective ergonomics improvement process requires a continuous improvement framework. Doing so will improve labor productivity, lower employee turnover rates, and reduce costs related to absenteeism and injuries. A case study of a world-class ergonomic program measured the following dramatic results.
- A 78% reduction in worker’s compensation costs
- A 15% increase in productivity
- Quality improvements
- Higher employee morale and better safety culture
Jack software from Siemens helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design, and validation stages of the product lifecycle. This advanced, trusted product enables you to size your human models to match worker populations. PMC’s expert simulationists will unlock the power of the software to test your designs for injury risk, user comfort, energy expenditure, and other important human parameters. We have more than a decade of experience leveraging Jack software to help our customers conduct reach analysis and fatigue analysis, define manufacturing processes to optimize human movements, and even build customized training modules.
Jack Software Benefits
- Assess ergonomics throughout the product lifecycle
- Create human-friendly designs
- All-in-one environment for ergonomic analysis – Uncover human feasibility issues
- Communicate issues
- Visualize potential solutions
Jack Software Features
- Anthropometrically accurate human figures
- Biomechanically accurate human figures
- Visually realistic human figures
- Task simulation engine generates series of activities
- Static and real-time fatigue, low-back analysis, etc.
- BIOSH, OWAS, RULA standards
- Fast human manipulation controls
- Most comprehensive set of tools
- Extensive motion tracking support
- Force-influenced posture prediction
- Vision and Reach envelopes
- SAE guidelines Siemens
- Jack Simulation Software Write-Up — https://bit.ly/3lmBGqK
- PMC’s Ergonomics Management System Program consists of turn-key ergonomics services and personal certification.
- The turn-key ergonomics concept utilizes ergonomic simulation tools (Jack and Process Simulate Human software)that allow organizations to analyze the effect of a work-cell, a task, or a product on persons.
- In summary, PMC’s ergonomics services include job hazard analysis, risk assessment, and ergonomics program establishment, development, & sustainability.
Other PMC Services:
- Laser Scanning & 3D Modeling: https://bit.ly/3iY6LQg
- Facility Layout & Material Flow Optimization: https://bit.ly/2SgLZQ1
- Parts Scanning & Reverse Engineering: https://bit.ly/3jSIM5s
- Manufacturing Productivity: https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8
- Program Management: https://bit.ly/2HDTA9d
- Quality Assessment & Roadmap: https://bit.ly/3m4339L
More Information On PMC Can Be Found Below:
- [email protected]
Follow our other social channels:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/PMCORP/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMC_Corp
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/pmc
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/PMCvideos
PMC, Your Partner In Productivity Improvement!
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm