Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiates advanced control system design from written sequence of operation
• Engineer and design pneumatic piping diagrams
• Engineer and design electrical wiring diagrams
• Engineer and design hydraulic piping diagrams.
• Design electrical control panels
• Design programmable logic controller software.
• Design programmable human machine interface (HMI) software
• Tryout, debug and provide start-up support for control systems
• Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment
• Provide technical support for training of plant personnel
• Travel to plant sites as required
• Coordinates needed support resources to achieve project objective(s)
• Coordinate the activities of a small group of Engineers/Designers
• High school graduate or equivalent training and fourteen years related work experience, or
• Associates Degree in a technical field and ten years related work experience, or
• Four year college degree which includes technical coursework and seven years related work experience, or
• Master’s degree and a four-year college degree that includes technical coursework and four years related work experience, or
• PhD and Masters/four-year college degree which includes technical coursework and two years related work experience.
PMC (Production Modeling Corporation) is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, operations productivity, metrology, terrestrial scanning, and building information modeling solutions. PMC has been delivering solutions to clients for over 40 years and has established ourselves as an organization and company culture that embraces and encourages professional growth and development for our employees. If you are a great person looking to take your career to the next level, please give us a call.
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138