RSVPing is closed at this time.
Discrete-Event Simulation is a valuable tool to analyze and assess proposed capital expenditures and choices of operational procedures to find the best contributors to the quality and improvement of the
Discrete-Event Simulation is a valuable tool to analyze and assess proposed capital expenditures and choices of operational procedures to find the best contributors to the quality and improvement of the bottom line. This webinar explores the importance of these closely related topics: Verification — “Did we build the model right?” and Validation — “Did we build the right model?” Techniques of both, culled from reference works, published case studies, and our own extensive experiences, will be presented and evaluated.
PMC’s unique simulation techniques and vast experience in various simulation software have yielded great results for its clients in the field of healthcare, transportation, food industry, manufacturing, etc. Our simulation consulting experts have experience with many simulation software packages. PMC provides simulation services including modeling consulting, software sales, training, and support in major discrete-event simulation software, including AnyLogic, AutoMod, Arena, Enterprise Dynamics, ExtendSim, FlexSim, ProModel, PedestrianDynamics, Quest, Simio, SIMUL8, SportEvac, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, and WITNESS.
- Laser Scanning & 3D Modeling: https://bit.ly/3iY6LQg
- Facility Layout & Material Flow Optimization: https://bit.ly/2SgLZQ1
- Manufacturing Productivity: https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8
- Program Management: https://bit.ly/2HDTA9d
- Quality Assessment & Roadmap: https://bit.ly/3m4339L
- [email protected]
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/PMCORP/
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/pmc
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/PMCvideos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMC_Corp
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 11:45 am