Arena simulation software effectively depicts virtually any process where there is variability, constrained or limited resources, or complex system interactions. Discrete event simulation allows you to quickly analyze a process or system’s behavior over time, to ask yourself “why” or “what if” questions, and to design or change system processes with minimal financial risk. With Arena, you can construct a discrete event model of a complex system as a series of well-defined and ordered events.
PMC provides consulting, training, implementation and support services for Arena. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
Arena Simulation Software Features
- Flowchart modeling methodology includes a large library of pre-defined building blocks to model your process without the need for custom programming
- Complete range of statistical distribution options, including a distribution fitter, to accurately model process variability
- Ability to define object paths and routes for simulation
- Statistical analysis and report generation
- Performance metrics and dashboards
- Realistic 2D and 3D animation capabilities to visualize results beyond numbers
Arena Simulation Software Advantages
- Improve visibility into the effect of a system or process change
- Explore opportunities for new procedures or methods without disrupting the current system
- Diagnose and fix bottlenecks
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce delivery times
- Improve financial forecasting
- Increase profitability
- Manage inventory levels, personnel, communications systems, and equipment better than before
GET TO KNOW MORE OF OUR SERVICES
Simulation Modeling and Analysis
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.