PMC’s unique simulation techniques and vast experience with production simulation software has yielded great results for its clients in the field of healthcare, transportation, food industry, manufacturing etc. Production simulation’s long record of improving operational efficiency and effectiveness spans many fields of interest – manufacturing, commercial transportation and logistics, health care, public-sector transport, service industries, and military operations. Discrete-event process simulation has now established a superb record of its ability to improve the efficiency of queuing processes without extravagant over-expenditures on either equipment or personnel.
A simulation model is a realistic, virtual representation of an existing or planned system. Process simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed. Advanced computer production line simulation and process simulation modeling and analysis are economical decision-making tool that allows you to understand and visualize the effects of change and the resulting costs prior to implementation.
Why Hire PMC for Your Simulation Needs?
With over 30 years’ experience, PMC has supplied over 7,000 simulation modeling projects to OEMs, suppliers, and systems integrators, providing substantial ROI and productivity gains. PMC has experience in a variety of specialties, and can assist you in the following areas:
- Manufacturing Simulation Applications: Assembly Line Simulation, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Simulation, Capacity Planning Simulation, Ergonomic Simulation, Manufacturing System Simulation, Packaging Line Simulation, Robot Simulation, Self Guided Vehicle (SGV) Simulation
- Transportation and Supply Chain Applications: Airport Simulation, Baggage Handling Simulation, Capacity Planning Simulation, Inventory Simulation, Logistics Simulation, Passenger Flow Simulation, Supply Chain Network Simulation, Transportation Network Simulation, Distribution Centers
- Healthcare Systems Simulation Applications: Business Process Simulation, Capacity Planning Simulation, Emergency Center Simulation, Hospital Registration Process Simulation, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Simulation, Operating Room Simulation, Patient Flow Simulation
- Building Design and Pedestrian Flow Simulation Applications: Building Design and Pedestrian Flow Simulation Applications Office Building/Lobby Simulation, Retail Center Simulation, Sports and Entertainment Building Simulation (Stadiums, Concerts, festivals, etc.), Evacuation Routing and Emergency Planning Simulation, Transportation Facilities Simulation (Airport/Bus/Subway/Train/Ferry Terminals), Healthcare Facilities Simulation
Who Uses Simulation?
A well-designed study can benefit any work setting, whether it is based upon production line simulation, work cell simulation, or more generalized process simulation. PMC offers deep expertise in a wide array of industries. Don’t see your industry? Contact us today and let our team of experts tailor a solution to meet your needs.
- White Paper: Pitfalls Of Simulation Modeling and How To Avoid Them By Using A Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: The Role Simulation in Design of Material Handling System
- White Paper: Using Simulation in Design of a Cellular Assembly Plant with AGV
- White Paper: Integration of Simulation Statistical Analyses and Optimization
- Case Study: Hospital Capacity Analysis Validate Master Plan
PMC offers a variety of Simulation program training programs. From first timer basic simulation training courses to advanced program specialties, our team can help you grow!
Please write your questions in the following form and we will get to you as soon as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.