Let PMC help you with your staffing and contingent labor requirements!
PMC is ready to support your technology initiatives and projects by providing “Best-in-Class” contingent labor resources. We’ve been helping organizations staff technology resources for over 40 years. We’ve become the Go-To source for many of our clients because of our ability to provide the ideal resources at the right time. The labor market is constantly changing, and we have been adapting to those changes to better serve our clients. We’re all about making it easy for you to get the right resources in place so you can conduct business as usual.
THE PMC Advantage
- Quick Response Time: (Normally 24 hours or less) for getting a qualified candidate to our customer to interview.
- Our Own W2 Talent Pool: All of our consultants are on our payroll.
- Cost Savings: Our bill rates are extremely competitive. We bill significantly less than what larger consulting firms bill you.
- Recruiting Strength: Your top vendors may even be depending on our recruiting to fulfill your needs.
- Active Talent Pool: We have an active candidate database of over 34,000 Technology Professionals throughout the country.
- No 3rd party Markups: We deploy consultants whom we employ.
- Industry Experience: Over 40 years of technology consulting.
Growth: 20% year-over year growth for the last 5 years
Our team members will respond within 24 hours of your request for more information!
Looking for our Current Openings?
IT Staffing Delivery Team Structure
Delivery Team Distribution
- Onsite (Client Location)
- Offsite (Development from Dearborn, MI)
- Offshore (Development from South Asia)
- Hybrid Model (Onsite + Offsite + Offshore)
Delivery and Transition Teams
- Risk Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Ensure Successful engagement startup
- Communication & Reporting
- Methods Tools & Standards Mgmt
- Change Management
- Monitoring & Tracking
PMC's Technology Stack
- Business Intelligence: Power BI, Informatica, SAP Business Objects, QlikView, Cognos, OBIEE, Microstrategy
- OS Platforms: Windows, MAC OS, Solaris, A/X, HPUX, AS/400, MVS
- Application Server: Websphere, BEA, Web Logic, IIS, Oracle
- Web/Mobile: Java, JSP, (Struts/JFS/AJAX), EJB, JCA, ASP, HTML. DHTML, XML. Etc.
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, Progress, etc.
- Testing Tools: Rational Test Suite, SQA, WinRunner, Load Runner, Selenium, etc.
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, ERWIN, Oracle Designer, RSA, UML, etc.
Information Technology and Business Analytics
Our business analytics and business intelligence services involve extracting patterns from large data sets by combining methods from statistics, operations research, artificial intelligence and database management (Data Gathering, Warehousing, Querying, Reporting and Dashboard Development). With recent technical advances in processing power, storage capacity, and interconnectivity of computer technology, data mining is seen as an increasingly important tool by modern business to transform unprecedented quantities of digital data into actionable intelligence, thereby giving PMC’s client a competitive advantage.
PMC's Six Phase Process
- Business Understanding
- Data Understanding
- Data Preparation
Our team members and technical staff draw from decades of experience in statistics, forecasting, operations research, optimization, and simulation and database management. We deploy a large set of analysis and modeling techniques which include: