Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, also known as “Plant Sim,” is a manufacturing plant simulation software tool that helps you create digital models of production line systems in order to explore their characteristics and optimize their performance. These digital models allow you to perform manufacturing simulation and perform what-if analyses without disturbing existing production systems or – when used in the planning process – long before the real production systems are installed. Extensive analysis tools, such as bottleneck analysis, statistics and charts let you evaluate different manufacturing scenarios. The results provide you the insight required to make sound decisions in the early stages of production line optimization planning.
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for Plant Simulation. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
Benefits of Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
In times of increasing cost and time pressures in production, along with ongoing globalization, logistics has become a key factor in the success of a company. Money can be lost daily through inefficient schedules, local instead of global optimization, inefficient resource allocation, and poor productivity. The need to deliver just-in-time (JIT) / just-in-sequence (JIS), introduce Kanban, plan and build new production lines and manage global production networks. A Tecnomatix manufacturing simulation study will yield objective performance projections in order to help engineers, managers and executives evaluate and compare alternative approaches.
Capabilities of Plant Simulation
- Integration with thousands of plant simulation software object libraries
- Object-oriented models with hierarchy and inheritance
- Open architecture with multiple interface support
- Genetics algorithm for production line optimization
- Energy consumption simulation and analysis
- Value stream mapping and simulation
- Automatic analysis of simulation results
- HTML-based report builder
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- Case Study: Steel Plant Simulation
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Please write your questions in the following form and we will get to you as soon as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
GET TO KNOW MORE OF OUR SERVICES
Simulation Modeling and Analysis
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.