Protect Your Workplace and Employees with Professional Risk Assessments
Risk assessment is a standardized method of identifying hazards and risk factors, analyzing and evaluating the likelihood of their occurrence, and determining ways to eliminate or control them. It is a thorough look at your workplace to identify those situations and processes that may cause harm, particularly to people.
Risk assessments are crucial in creating a safe and effective workplace environment.
Why Perform a Risk Assessment?
Risk assessments are essential and help identify hazards that can seriously injure operators and other employees. Robots and industrial machines can be dangerous for human operators even though planners do their due diligence. Mitigation helps manufacturers reduce the likelihood and severity of machine-related injuries.
Robotics Risk Assessment and Consultation
Robotic risk assessment is the process of identifying potential hazards associated with the use of robots and evaluating the level of risk they pose to workers. Hazards and required safety measures depend on the type of application since robots and robotic systems are unique and are used in different ways. By analyzing the robot's operation and maintenance as well as the environment in which it will operate, one can identify and mitigate risks through control measures to ensure a safe working environment for operators.
The PMC Process
In partnership with our clients, we develop a risk assessment that outlines the actions required to eliminate or control the identified hazards
- Define the objectives of the risk assessment and identify hazards and potential sources of harm
- Analyze the input data to identify the tasks involved and the potential hazards associated with each task
- Assess the likelihood and consequences of each identified hazard occurring
- Evaluate existing control measures to determine their effectiveness in mitigating the identified risks
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness of the control measures
- Review and update risk assessment periodically
Risk Assessment Deliverables
- Hazard and risk identification report for workplace robotic systems
- Risk likelihood and impact analysis
- Recommendations for eliminating or controlling identified risks
- Risk mitigation plan with specific strategies for reducing or eliminating identified risks
- Review of safety policies and procedures related to workplace robotic systems
- Evaluation of existing safety measures and suggestions for improvement
- Ongoing support and consultation to maintain safety and effectiveness of robotic systems in the workplace
Industries which Benefit from Our Risk Assessment Consultation Services
- Office Environments
- Food and Beverage
At PMC, we understand that conducting projects safely and efficiently is of utmost importance. That's why we offer Risk Assessment Consulting services to ensure that potential hazards and risks are identified and evaluated in your specific environment.
With over 30 years of experience in the field, our professionals are equipped with the necessary expertise to accurately assess specific work activities and develop effective risk management strategies. Our practical experience in implementing risk assessments is spread across multiple regions, including the USA, Europe, South America, India, and East Asia.
Related Service: Robotics Simulation Consulting
Robotics simulation consulting is a specialized service that uses computer simulation to design, test, and optimize robotic systems. With our expertise in robotics, computer science, and engineering, we can assist in selecting the right simulation tools to identify potential issues prior to building the line, resulting in time and cost savings, and ultimately optimizing robotic performance. Simulations also help to design and simulate highly complex robotics manufacturing zones, allowing to evaluate all robot interactions in their environments
Frequently Asked Questions for Risk Assessment
Let our experts show you how Risk Assessment can benefit your organization or community!
Send a message to our team by filling out the form below. Describe your project, ask questions, or even request a bid.
An expert from our team will be in touch with you within one business day!
Want to schedule a time to speak with one of our representatives NOW?