Data based Actionable Insights with Our Simulation Modeling Solutions
- Customize simulation modeling services to meet your business needs.
- Utilize a systematic and innovative modeling technique to gain a comprehensive understanding of your business processes.
- Improve productivity and promote growth with advanced simulation modeling techniques.
- Optimize complex processes and gain valuable insights into your business operations.
What is Simulation Modeling?
Simulation Modeling is a method of creating a model of a real-world system. It involves representing the key characteristics and behaviors of the system, as well as the factors that influence it such as human agents, equipment, and layouts. Using a variety of state-of-the-art software, we model scenarios that assist in more efficient and cost-effective processes and infrastructure decisions by predicting how the system will behave over time. PMI also offers a wide range of modeling and simulation training courses, giving you the knowledge to best help your organization.
Our Simulation Capabilities
Discrete Event Simulation (DES)
Our team employs active digital twins to simulate production system dynamics and provide informed recommendations. Unlike passive models, our digital twins are active and perform simulations that can be analyzed to enhance system performance.
Digital Twin Simulations
A digital twin is a virtual replica of a physical object or system that mimics the behaviors of the real-world system to analyze potential outcomes in a controlled environment. PMC utilizes these simulations to optimize processes, operations, and improve design, performance, and maintenance by predicting issues.
Robotics Risk Assessment Consultation
PMC collaborates with your team to develop a Risk Assessment Simulation that identifies potential hazards and risk factors in your system, allowing for proactive measures to be taken to prevent incidents and injuries.
Agent-Based Simulation Modeling
Agent-based simulation modeling allows you to capture the complexity of systems by modeling individual agents and their interactions, allowing for the exploration of emergent behavior, testing of scenarios and interventions, and flexibility to model a wide range of systems.
Software & Technologies
Industries which Benefit from Simulation Modeling Services
Food and Beverage
Warehouse and Logistics
Simulation Modeling Services Advantages and Benefits
Discrete Event Simulation
- Make data-driven decisions by experimenting in a risk-free virtual environment.
- Optimize resource utilization through a comprehensive understanding of your system.
- Gain insights into the dynamics of your system.
- Provide visualization and training for your staff.
Agent based simulation
- Test different hypotheses with adaptable simulation models for high flexibility.
- Mimic real-world behavior for increased realism.
- Investigate individual behavior for improved understanding through the use of agents.
- Utilize predictive modeling for improved planning and forecasting.
Simulation Courses and Training
Basics of Discrete Event Simulation Training: Gain an understanding of the unique methodologies used in discrete event simulation, including its specific applications.
Simulation Using Tecnomatix Plant Sim: Our customizable course offering provides foundational knowledge and the opportunity to expand your current knowledge of Plant Sim. Our courses cover topics such as creating models, editing resource parameters, and analyzing results, as well as advanced features like Simtalk Language and 3D animation.
Simulation Using Simul8 - Basic, Advanced: Our Simul8 courses cater to all skill levels, from beginners to advanced users. You can start by learning the basics of Simul8, including its core elements and methods, or you can choose to explore advanced topics such as debugging techniques, logic capabilities, and how to create a system that meets the specific needs of your scenario.
Simulation Using AutoMod: During this three-day course, you will learn how to effectively use AutoMod to model your production management processes. Our expert instructors will introduce you to the capabilities of AutoMod, including modeling process systems, logic flow, movement systems, conveyor systems, and more.
Our Simulation Experts
Our team at PMC has over 30 years of experience in simulation technology and software, bringing valuable knowledge and expertise to your project. Our highly experienced team members have a wealth of expertise in multiple industries. Let our qualified specialists help you meet your needs!
Why Choose PMC
- Comprehensive solution for Industrial Engineering & Simulation requirements.
- Global industrial exposure spanning India, USA, Mexico, Brazil, China, Thailand, Europe, and more.
- Team of skilled domain experts and trained professionals.
Completed Projects Proven Track Record
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discrete event simulation is employed to model and analyze the behavior of complex systems in fields such as engineering, manufacturing, and logistics as they progress through time. It can help identify bottlenecks and facilitate changes in a virtual environment.
- Dynamic simulation observes changes in inputs, environment, and loads over time to study the behavior of a system. It is applicable to various systems including mechanical, electrical, chemical, and biological.
- Process simulation evaluates the performance of a process in terms of production rate, efficiency, and quality. PMC offers services to analyze and optimize existing processes, as well as design new processes.
Click here to learn more about our advanced software offerings
Check out our on demand webinar by Ed Williams on this exact topic - How to Determine Which Simulation Software Is Best.