The Simio family of simulation products includes the Express, Design and Team editions. Models built with any edition are fully compatible both up and down the product family, and all three editions provide the same powerful 3D object-based modeling environment.
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for Simio. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
From 2D to 3D
Simio Simulation provides a true object-based 3D modeling environment which lets you construct your 3D model in a single step from a top-down 2D view, and then instantly switch to a 3D view of your system. You simply drag and place your 3D objects from an Object Library into a facility view of the model. Simio software can be leveraged in a number of applications and verticals, including Advanced Analytics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Healthcare, and Lean Six Sigma.
Make Better Decisions with Simio
- Uses 3D object-based modeling – the model is created step by step in a graphical interface, making object-based modeling an extremely quick and easy process.
- Allows for multiple modeling potential – the ‘intelligent’ objects can interact with each other, allowing for representation of discrete and continuous systems.
- Next generation of simulation software – Simio models can be used to conduct risk-based optimal scheduling and they also have digital twin capability.
- No programming required. Models can be built by anyone who knows the system, without the need for simulation software engineers.
- All-in-one, complete model. Only a single model is needed, even when the application is large scale or complex in nature.
- Totally accurate portrayal. The simulation software provides an exact model which is the perfect test environment of a real-life situation.
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Get to know more of our services
This discipline involves evaluating multiple layout and flow scenarios to design an optimum solution that meets a space requirements, reduces material handling costs, and improves throughput.
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).