WITNESS Simulation Software gives you the power and flexibility to model your working environment, simulate the implications of different business decisions and understand any process, however complex. As a result, you can always be confident that you have found the best business solution for your organization—before making a financial commitment to change.
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for WITNESS. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
Features of WITNESS
- Simple and powerful building block design
- Easy to use standard Windows PC implementation
- Powerful range of logic and control options
- Elements for discrete manufacture, process industries, BPR, e-commerce, call centers, health, finance and government
- Quality graphical displays
- Powerful synchronization with existing databases (ORACLE, SQL Server, Access, etc), direct spreadsheet links in/out, XML save formats, HTML reports, links from partner BPM and CAD applications, and more
A Choice of Editions
WITNESS is available in two versions – the Manufacturing Performance Edition and the Service and Process Performance Edition. Optional modules add virtual reality, optimization, VISIO and CAD linkage. Both editions include:
- 3d Simulation with Quick3D
- Powerful Element Libraries and Control Options
- Modular and hierarchical structure
- Extremely Interactive
- Costing and Sustainability Support
- Comprehensive Reporting
- In-depth Experimentation Options with Optimization as standard
- Superior Connectivity
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Please write your questions in the following form and we will get to you as soon as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
GET TO KNOW MORE OF OUR SERVICES
Simulation Modeling and Analysis
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.