Advanced Scheduling Solutions address the ever-changing landscape of each production environment. By identifying key objectives for each production environment, we are able to utilize a uniquely identified scheduling engine to consider the inherently complex production environment, and dynamically respond to internal and external contingencies.
- Changing Product Mix Demand
- Changing Product Volume Demand
- Rush Orders
- Material Shortages
- Equipment Breakdowns
- Lean and/or Absent Staff
- Multiple Products
- Multiple Possible Routings per Product
- Varying Cycle Times, Curing Times, Expiration Times
- Varying Setups, Teardowns, and Cleanouts
Contact our representatives to learn more about Advanced Production Scheduling!
Key Software Implementation Considerations
- Assembly Process Visualization
- Multi-Constraint Scheduling
- Advanced Material Handling
- Advanced Schedule Optimization
- Schedule Comparison Tables
- Multiple Report Formats
- Data Availability & Mobility
- Manage multiple routings and material flows
- Handle rush orders that jump to the front of the calendar
- Solve equipment breakdowns that push everything back
- Draft a production schedule that is more feasible
- Maximize utilization and minimize in-work process
- Hit promised delivery dates
PMC’s experienced consultants can integrate advanced scheduling software with your organization’s core enterprise applications.
- ERP systems
- Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Demand planning systems
- OEE applications
Creating a baseline schedule with the Scheduling Software, it will interface with the ERP to inform management and sales of the intricate processes and contingencies in production.
MES / SCADA systems deliver scheduling information directly to production managers with a direct connection to the Scheduling Software as well.
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverage
- Health Insurance
- Medical Devices
- Metals and Metal Fabrication
- Paper, Publishing and Printing
- Rubber, Plastics and Textiles
- Training and Education
- And Many Others
Please write your questions in the following form and we will get to you as soon as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
GET TO KNOW MORE OF OUR SERVICES
Simulation Modeling and Analysis
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.