RSVPing is closed at this time.
Have issues with document control, quality, ISO, supplier quality, customer complaints, audits, and many more? Intellect QMS software can help! Intellect eQMS is a highly configurable, comprehensive, and integrated suite of
Have issues with document control, quality, ISO, supplier quality, customer complaints, audits, and many more? Intellect QMS software can help!
Intellect eQMS is a highly configurable, comprehensive, and integrated suite of eQMS applications that includes document control, nonconformance, corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs), complaint management, change management, supplier management, audit management, employee training, and risk management. Built on top of the award-winning Intellect Compliance Platform, all Intellect eQMS apps can be easily modified to address an organization’s unique business and regulatory requirements. With the Intellect, users can build new business applications to automate virtually any business process. Our no-code platform enables non-programmers to develop forms, workflows, and reports that are an exact match with their business needs today and in the future.
Intellect softwarwe can be configured to meet any FDA regulation, ISO standard, or many additional compliance requirements. However, we believe in going beyond compliance and achieving better performance with true digital transformation. Learn from a PMC expert on why Intellect may be right for you!
Other PMC Services:
- Laser Scanning & 3D Modeling: https://bit.ly/3iY6LQg
- Facility Layout & Material Flow Optimization: https://bit.ly/2SgLZQ1
- Manufacturing Productivity: https://bit.ly/3ioGmd8 Program Management: https://bit.ly/2HDTA9d
- Quality Assessment & Roadmap: https://bit.ly/3m4339L
More Information On PMC Can Be Found Below:
- [email protected]
Follow our other social channels:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/PMCORP/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMC_Corp
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/pmc
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/PMCvideos
PMC, Your Partner In Productivity Improvement!
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 11:45 am