Business AnalystJanuary 24, 2023
POWER BI DEVELOPERJanuary 24, 2023
PMC is searching for a Sr. Network Engineer who will design, support, maintain, and evaluates computer networking systems in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This person will be responsible for researching, evaluating, implementing and support new networking technologies and stay current regarding new HW & SW products to enhance systems. The internal title for this role will be Network Services.
- Conform to corporate change-control and security policies.
- Maintain outstanding LAN/Data center/ Wireless/firewalls/load balancers design & installation docs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical incidents within defined SLA.
- Document projects including scope, costs, schedule, testing and terms of delivery to ensure project is completed with the highest level of quality, on time and within budget
- Will participate in an on-call/standby rotation and is expected to respond after hours for service restoration, troubleshooting and/or repair of all necessary equipment
- Ability to work well within a team, provide technical guidance/mentor other team members, and network documentation proficiency.
- Test and validate all new hardware, software and connections for proper configuration and performance.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all networking equipment, including software upgrade, equipment upgrades and assist with such maintenance.
- Responsible for establishing, developing and adherence to standard operating procedure and check lists.
- Work independently with minimal guidance on complex issues and projects, and provide release plan peer verification.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communications skills at all organizations levels.
- Advance network and system security experience required.
- Ability to conduct wireless site survey to provide adequate wireless coverage for business operations in manufacturing facility and office area.
- Maintains services and monitoring systems running on Linux & Microsoft servers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Current CCNP certification Required
- 10+years of experience designing, implementing and supporting network infrastructure in complex environments.
- Understanding of and ability to deploy Spine-and-Leaf architectures, underlay/overlay concepts, VXLAN EVPN Fabric.
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst and Nexus product line.
- Advanced knowledge of EIGRP, STP, BGP, VPC, mLACP, MLag,VRF,IPv4 subnetting, VSS, IGMP, PIM, Anycast-RP, MSDP, 802.1x, EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, TACACS+, SYSLOG, Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco EVPN.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Wireless LAN controller, ISE, Cisco access points.
- Experience with Cisco ASAs, Palo Alto firewalls
- Expertise on design, build and support of network infrastructure.
- Experience managing complex technical projects with minimal guidance.
- Strong sense of responsibility and be driven to finish mission.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
PMC (Production Modeling Corporation) is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, operations productivity, metrology, terrestrial scanning, and building information modeling solutions. PMC has been delivering solutions to clients for over 40 years and has established ourselves as an organization and company culture that embraces and encourages professional growth and development for our employees. If you are a great person looking to take your career to the next level, please give us a call.
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138
|Job Category||Information Technology|