Laser Scanning & Digital Twins
Do you have multiple sites with record data in various formats/spanning multiple states? Would having full-dimensional, accurate data for your sites make you more productive? Are you spending too much time looking for information? Think it’s too costly to fix the problem?
PMC’s multi-site solutions can help. Our innovative solutions give you and your team near real-time access to information of your locations. All our data is collected in 3D and is AR/VR ready from the start. Cloud-based or on-premises, your entire team can get the information they need, right when they need it.
BIM offers a significant value proposition to building operations and facilities management. Once synchronized with facilities’ management databases (CMMS, BMS, CAFM, etc.), it can serve as a digital twin, with ongoing maintenance data. BIM data standards begin the integration to tap into this value. PMC has a phased approach for establishing this integration called Enterprise Facilities Integration (EFI). PMC’s multi-site services provide direct access to your asset data, allowing a more detailed view than that offered using traditional global viewing methods. Traditional methods can view only as-built data, but our method provides current asset data all in one single location.
- Zoom directly from a world map down into individual rooms from any web browser.
- Data in any format you need it (PDF/AutoCAD/Microstation/Revit).
- Scalable approach with support for 10 to 10,000 sites.
- Beyond geometry we capture full metadata for equipment, serial numbers, makes/models, all tied to the same easy-to-use interface.
- Execute work order completion within the context of the building model.
- Operations and decision-making utilize a central data environment with an intuitive user experience.
- Share rich data for change efficiency.
- Capture complete meta data for equipment, serial numbers, makes/models, etc.
Want to virtually tour your site in VR? All of PMC solutions are VR-ready! Just plug in any supported VR headset and start walking your facility in virtual reality. Your VR assets from your scanning data are provided by PMC at no additional fee.
Get to know more of our services
Reality Capture is the practice of digitizing the real world into a computer format. This can take the form of laser scanning, manual measurements, survey, or photogrammetry.
PMC has a vast experience in 2D to 3D Conversion in the process of transforming 2D product, factory, or building designs from a 2-dimensional drawing to a 3-dimensional model.